Napoleon St Tropez Fire Table Review
The Napoleon St Tropez Fire Table is a product of Napoleon Company, a company that specializes in the manufacture of quality appliances such as luxurious gas and charcoal grills, fire pits, gas fireplaces (inserts and stoves) and heating and cooling products .
The Napoleon St Tropez Patioflame Fire Table is one of their most popular fire pit tables and comes in rectangular and square shapes and operates on propane gas. Get a FREE Fire Pit Windscreen valued at $149 with the purchase of Napoleon St Tropez Fire Table with code HB6557 to keep your flames robust and prevent the wind from blowing out the flames.
- Napoleon St Tropez Patioflame Fire Table is constructed using durable weather resistant aluminum with a rustic bronze finish giving it that antique elegant style.
- Features an all stainless steel pan burner with a 60,000 BTU rating.
- Easy start ignition for instant flames and a safety thermocouple valve that automatically shuts off gas in case gas is interrupted for some reason for example by very strong winds. The thermocouple valve is not only a safety feature, but it also saves on propane by preventing gas leaks and wastage when the flames are out.
- Comes with drainage holes at base of the stainless steel burner for drainage purposes.
- The fire table itself houses a standard 20lbs propane tank behind an easy access door.
- Napoleon St Tropez Fire Table comes with a lid cover that covers the burner to transform it into a complete table top. It is flush and made of the same aluminum with rustic bronze finish as the fire table.
- Does come with Napoleon topaz fire pit glass for decorating your fire pit table.
Weight and dimensions( Rectangle);
- 56 x 36 x 23 inches
- 105 pounds
Weight and dimensions(Square);
- 23 x 48 x 48 inches
- 128 pounds
The only slight problem with the Napoleon St Tropez Patioflame Fire Table is that the propane tank does not sit on a shelf like some models in the market which would easily enable you to slide it in and out of the fire table when you need to to turn the gas tank on and off. The tank sits on the ground which is not convenient at all as now you may to stretch a little to access the gas tank .
Other than the issue of not having a shelf for the propane tank, Napoleon St Tropez Patioflame Fire Table appears to be sturdy and quality fire pit table capable of a long life span through years of use. Napoleon St Tropez Fire Table receives a strong recommendation from us.