Pleasant Hearth 34″ Bradford Square Fire Pit Review
If you looking for a fire pit that doubles up as a coffee table then look no further than the wood-burning, Pleasant Hearth 34″ Bradford Square Fire Pit. Why this fire also comes with a chrome cooking grate for grilling to make the ultimate complete package for the user. Its reviews are not bad either, quite positive actually which says something about this fire pit, doesn’t it? You can see what others have to say about this fire pit here.
So what makes the Pleasant Hearth 34″ Bradford Square Fire Pit a good choice for your outdoor living area, other than the ‘whole package deal’ selling point?
Well, like every other fire pit, when you are going fire pit shopping, you want one that is well built from quality material for that sturdy structure, which is what this fire pit is about. It features slate tile top with copper accents supported by strong steel legs with decorative panels, with a bronze finish for that stylish look.
The 34 inch slate top is sufficient enough to allow you space to place the drinks, plates, even feet as the fire burns or just altogether turn this fire pit into a functional tabletop using the steel rubbed bronze top cover to convert to a table.
You can easily have quick barbeque with friends and family thanks to this fire pit by inserting the removable chrome cooking grid.
The ash catcher located underneath the fire bowl makes for easy clean up and disposal of ashes.
The holes in fire bowl are for proper water drainage; but I don’t think you want to be allowing water into your fire pit.
Assembly of this fire pit is a breeze.
The bowl is quite shallow, not more than 5-6 inches deep, but with good placement and enough logs, you should be able to get a good fire.
Keep it covered when not in use and don’t leave it outside where it will be exposed to moisture among other elements.
Pleasant Hearth 34″ Bradford Square Fire Pit at a glance:
- 34-inch natural slate top with copper accents.
- Strong durable steel leg construction with decorative side panels with rubbed bronze finish.
- Safety spark mesh guard cover to contain embers.
- Poker to lift spark guard and to tend the fire logs.
- Steel grate to provide air circulation for consistent fires.
- Purchase includes 20″ x 20″ chrome cooking grid for grilling.
- Steel rubbed bronze top cover to convert to a table and protects fire box when not in use.
- Ash catcher for easy cleaning.
- Holes drilled in the fire bowl for proper water drainage.
If you want classy and functional then consider the Pleasant Hearth 34″ Bradford Square Fire Pit. Not only will it serve your needs but its design will ensure you have a decorative eye catching centerpiece that you can use to accentuate your patio.