With the nature of diversity in fire pits in the market today, there are lots of designs to chose from, from fire bowls to fire pit tables which come in a variety of shapes, materials and sizes, to the traditional stone and brick fire pits.Here are a few examples of outdoor fire pit designs;
1. A great fire pit with a built in seating wall with added cushions for accessorizing and for that cozy outdoor experience.
2.Tom Ralston’s North Hampton Road Patio incorporated a bench seat and fire pit. Roman Beige ledger stone was used on the small perimeter walls of the fire pit, while the Belguard paver patio was flanked by Granada white precast stone caps.
3. What better way to make a fire pit area more beautiful than by incorporating water into the mix and accessorizing a little with patio planters and a matching chair set.
4. This fire pit design comes with a seating area that provides ample room for guests and family.
5. This outdoor fire pit design is not only eye-catching but also a stunning addition to an already magnificent outdoor area.
6. The extra wide rim on this gas fire pit make it possible for you to place drinks or other snacks on it as you enjoy the warmth from your pit. Decorative fire glass has been added as a filler while it also helps to increase its beauty.
7.The Magid fire pit designed by Tom Ralston is another perfect example of a magnificent outdoor centerpiece that is highly functional as well as decorative. The patio has a perimeter seat wall with cap and radiant heated tubing to ensure you keep warm.The fire pit runs on natural gas . With speakers (white rectangular boxes on the seat walls) that pump music to the fire pit area from the house this fire pit design ensures the ultimate relaxation and fun experience.
8. Simple fire bowl with fire pit rocks for that perfect outdoor living area.
9. A few drinks to go and your ready to enjoy a cool evening around this fire pit.
Whatever the outdoor fire pit design, an outdoor space with a fire pit will have that stylish attractive look.