Build A Natural Gas Fire Pit Easily With Natural Gas Fire Pit Kits
If you’re lucky to have access to a natural gas line, then a natural gas fire pit would be the most ideal and most economical fire pit type for you. The thing about the fire pit market today is that you can easily build a natural gas fire pit with the help of DIY natural gas fire pit kits. Natural gas fire pit kits are ready-to-finish fire pits that come unfinished but come with fire pit frame and gas components ready for use. All you now have to is complete your fire pit by finishing it to suit your style and needs with such materials as stone, veneer, stucco and etcetera.
These ready-to-finish natural gas fire pit kits come in various shapes and sizes from the usual round, rectangle, square, to octagon and linear shapes. They are made from a variety of materials that ensure durability and functionality. For example, there are some that are constructed with an aluminum frame with concrete board base, others that feature a cement and fiber glass mixture to form sturdy but lightweight cement board while other natural gas fire pit kits are made with galvanized steel fused with a protective zinc coating for added strength and rust resistance.
For lighting, ready-to-finish fire pits can come with a remote electronic ignition gas fire pit insert for easy lighting or a certified match lit fire pit insert. For safety, there are ready-to-finish fire pits that come with a certified push button with flame sensing line insert, a safety feature that immediately turns off the gas when the flames are blown out to prevent gas leakage.
Advantages of Natural Gas fire pit kits
- No doubt reduces the planning required as opposed to constructing a fire pit from scratch.
- Natural gas fire pit kits greatly reduce the hassle, manual labor and time required to build a natural gas fire pit.
- You get to decide on the final look of your fire pit.
- They allow you to express your style by building your own natural gas fire pit to your own tastes and preferences with less manual labor making them very convenient.
- Ready-to-finish natural gas fire pit kits offer a relatively easy and fast way to have a ‘custom made’ fire pit without the usual stresses of building a natural gas fire pit.
- They are meant for use outdoors thus they are highly weather resistant. They are are made from strong solid base materials that will ensure your fire pit lasts for years to come.
Where to buy ready-to-finish fire pits Natural Gas Fire Pit Kits
You can find some great looking ready-to-finish fire pits natural gas fire pit kits by Warming Trends from the Fire Pit Store. They offer free shipping on all their fire pit kits. Hearth Products Controls (HPC Fire) also has some great options for both natural and propane gas fire pits.
Examples of Ready-to-finish fire pits Natural Gas Fire Pit Kits
Round Ready to Finish Fire Pit Kit
- This is a 60″ inch Ready-To-Finish Round Fire Pit Kit featuring an aluminum frame with a concrete board base.
- Comes with with a 290,000 BTU match-lit crossfire brass burner system.
- Will be able to operate on either natural gas or liquid propane.
- Dimensions; 60” W x 18” H.
- Pan Size: 36” Pan with 2” inch sidewalls
- 36” L x 3/4” diameter dual flex line
- 3/4” connector
- 3/4” key valve
- 12” key
Square Ready to Finish Fire Pit Kit 4.5′ x 4.5′
- This 54″ Ready-To-Finish Square Fire Pit Kit is made from aluminum for the frame with a concrete board base.
- Comes with a 180,000 BTU match-lit crossfire brass burner system. Burns on either propane of natural gas.
- Dimensions; 54” W x 18” Height.
Other included accessories;
- Pan Size: 36” pan with 2” sidewalls
- 36” L x 3/4” diameter flex line
- 3/4” connector
- 3/4” key valve
- 12” key
You can find these and more in other sizes from the Fire Pit Store and they will ship it for free.
If you want to build a natural gas fire pit easily and fast, I would recommend looking into ready-to-finish natural gas fire pit kits. You will skip a lot of steps and processes involved in fire pit construction thus saving you on time and labor. However, don’t attempt to connect your fire pit to the natural gas line without a gas technician.