Gas fire pit tables are made in a variety of designs and colors, with different materials to cater to diverse aesthetic tastes, from people who prefer understated fire pit tables to those who prefer striking and attractive fire tables. Thus fire pit tables are not only a source of heat, but they can also be used as unique decorative elements in an outdoor living spaces. Fire pit table tops are designed as coffee tables, dining tables, and several other table types which means that they serve the same function as ordinary tables thanks to the extra wide rims and burner lid covers that you can use to convert your fire table into a complete functional table.
- This Uniflame Gas Outdoor Fire pit table features a tile and steel mantel complete with a 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner.
- Its base conceals a propane tank (not included) and control panel.
- This fire table includes lava rocks and protective cover for the entire table. No cover for the burner area.
- It is easy to assemble with no tools needed.
- Dimensions; 32.1 x 32.1 x 27.6 inches
Hiland GSF-PR-PC Fire Pit Table in Hammered Bronze and Stainless Steel, Bronze
- Features a durable solid steel construction and a hammered bronze finish for a rustic look.
- This propane fire pit table produces up to 40,000 BTUs of heat.
- An easy access door located at the base that houses a 20 pound propane tank (not included).
- For added safety, this fire table comes with a thermocouple flame failure device that automatically shuts off gas in case of any interruptions.
- Comes with clear fire glass.
- Dimensions; 24 x 30 x 30 inch
- Is a 30,000 BTU gas fire pit with a black square steel fire bowl.
- Sleek solid steel side panels to conceal propane tank (20 lb tank not included)
- Has a safety valve and piezo ignition for easy flames.
- Comes with 12 lbs of blue or copper fire glass and protective cover for the entire fire pit table. Does not come with a lid cover for the burner.
- Table dimensions 30-inches x 30-inches, height 24-inches.
- Weight 70 lbs
- This handcrafted Endless Summer LP fire pit, by Blue Rhino, features slate tile and weather resistant steel mantel, complete with a 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner.
- Its decorative wicker base design cleverly hides a propane tank which is not included and control panel with electronic ignition.
- Comes with a protective fire pit cover but no lid cover for the burner area.
- Includes lava rocks.
- This fire table unit is easy to assemble with no tools required.
Compared to ordinary fire pits, fire pit tables are typically more functional and the better option for most outdoor living space. Fire pit tables, and especially gas fire pit tables have several benefits that making investing in a fire pit table rather than an ordinary fire pit much more worthwhile.