Review Of The Landmann 25282 Barrone Fire Pit With Cover
When it comes to wood burning fire pits, Landmann fire pits are the most popular in the market right now with most of their fire pits rated at 4.3 out of 5 and above. The 26-Inch Landmann 25282 Barrone Fire Pit With Cover is one such fire pit.
About The Landmann 25282 Barrone Fire Pit
- The Landmann 25282 Barrone Fire Pit burns on wood.
- This 26 inch wood burning fire pit is made of quality durable steel and is coated with an antique bronze finish.
- It is a uniquely designed fire pit featuring a contemporary styled firebox design with decorative crosshatch design.
- Comes with all the fire pit accessories you will need for a fire pit from a wood grate, a poker, large spark screen with handle for keeping embers contained and a protective cover.
- Weighs 34 pounds therefore it can easily be moved around your outdoor living area.
- Dimensions: 18.5 diameter. x 14.65H in.
Additional Information You Need To know
Assembly is required but don’t worry, it’s supper easy with just a screw driver and pliers. It comes in 3 pieces.
This fire pit gets very hot at the bottom so I would not recommend using it on a wooden or composite deck without some sought of heat resistant material such as a fire pit heat shield pad, bricks or cement board to protect the surface.
The Landmann 25282 Barrone Fire Pit comes coated with a high temperature and rust resistant finish but over time this layer tends to thin out. To protect your fire pit and make sure it keeps working as it should, regularly apply some protective spray like Rust-Oleum
It does does not have drains at the bottom for drainage. Also no cooking grates.
You can buy cooking grills separately and comfortably cook on this fire pit.
Sturdy and well constructed, looks good, priced great.
Customer reviews have mentioned that the poker is too short with one reviewer calling it a”a small hook with a handle”.
Don’t leave it outside especially in the rain because it may start peeling and rusting. Keep it away from the elements and covered with a fire pit cover.
Few reviews claimed this fire pit is made of cheap metal.
From most of the negative reviews, the issue was rusting and this was after leaving the fire pit outside exposed to the elements. So don’t leave your fire pit out in the rain and it will last for many season.
Also don’t use on a wooden deck or on grass unless you use a heat resistant material or fire pit pad under it.
The The Landmann 25282 Barrone Fire Pit is a great fire pit if you’re looking for something unique for cooking and outdoor small gatherings.