Fire pit screens are safety accessories for wood burning fire pits that are used to keep embers contained in the fire pit thereby keeping people safe from injury and protecting property from damage. Most wood burning fire pits come with their own custom fire pit screens but depending on the quality of design, you may find yourself needing a fire pit screen replacement once in a while.
The good thing is that due to the different shapes and designs, finding a fire pit screen replacement is not a problem as there are screens in just about any diameter and size, in different shapes from square fire pit screens to rectangular fire pit screens to round fire pit screens.
If you’re searching for square fire pit screens, here are two options available.
Hampton’s Buzaar Square Fire Pit Screen
- This is a heavy duty steel fire pit screen with high temperature black powder coating finish.
- Features a sturdy lift ring handle for easy and safe lifting of the fire pit screen.
- It comes in one piece therefore does not require assembly.
- Features steel X-shaped bands at the top that provide additional strength and support.
- Is available in multiple sizes; 24 inches, 30 inches, 36 inches, 40 inches.
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Sunnydaze Square Fire Pit Screen
- Fire pit screen features a steel construction.
- Metal X-Shaped bands on top and steel wraps around the bottom edges for extra strength and support.
- Has a ring handle for easy lifting of the fire pit screen.
- No assembly required.
- Comes in sizes 24 inches, 30 inches, 31 inches, 36 inches, 40 inches
- Fire pit screen is backed by 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
To note about these fire pit screens;
The handles get hot when burning so you will need to use fire resistant gloves to lift the spark screen.