Last Updated on: 11/02/2018
You’ve got to love the added functionality and style that you get with an outdoor propane fire pit table table sitting elegantly on your patio or outdoor living area. You get to have your ordinary table during the day when its hot and when night time comes, during those cold chilly evenings, you still have your table, but with added advantages. You get to watch the mesmerizing flames as you keep warm and enjoy the company of friends or family in those chilly evenings. All this without having to worry about those pesky little flying embers causing some serious damage to property and people as would be the case with an uncovered wood burning fire pit.
If you’re looking for a great propane fire pit table to accent your patio in addition to keeping you warm, you might want to start with these ones. They are popular propane fire pit tables and the best thing is, you will not break the bank just to buy any of them.
- A 40,000 BTU burner.
- An 11-inch decorative slate mosaic tile mantel surface area for drinks, snacks etc.
- A cast-iron body frame.
- Porcelain steel bowl for guaranteed durability.
- Hidden control panel with electronic ignition.
- Convenient slide-out propane tank that lets you quickly and easily access the propane tank.
- Comes with a protective cover for the fire pit burner that will also allow you to covert it into a fully functional table.
- Requires 20 lb. LP tank which is not included.
- Overall dimensions; 41L x 41W x 22H inches.
- 41,000 BTUs with variable control.
- Steel constructed outdoor propane fire pit table with antique bronze finish that will ensure durability and protection from weather elements.
- Also comes in a variation of Hammered Bronze finish.
- Battery-operated pulse ignition.
- Easy-access propane tank door located at the base allows you to conceal and access a 20-pound propane tank easily.
- For added safety, this fire pit comes with a thermocouple flame failure device.
- Comes with clear fire glass to add charm and elegance to your fire pit.
- Also includes a cover for fire pit burner that will covert it into a full table.
- Dimensions: 38L x 38W x 28H in
- 40,000 BTU burner
- This outdoor fire pit table is made out of extruded aluminum to resist weathering and is painted in a dark brown for added elegance and outdoor blending.
- Fire pit table has a door that opens to conceal and store a 20lbs propane tank.
- Contains a lid of same extruded aluminum and dark brown color which when used to close, the fire pit can be used as a center table.
- Fire pit table comes with glass beads and a cover to protect it from rain.
- Overall dimensions: 45″(L) x 45″(W) x 23.5″(H).
- 42,000 BTU stainless steel burner.
- This round outdoor fire pit table features a Cast aluminum body with decorative scroll work.
- For increased durability and added elegance, the frame is finished with hammered bronze finish.
- Stainless steel propane burner.
- Includes 20 lbs of shimmering clear glass beads to add to the elegance and beauty of this fire table.
- This cast aluminum fire pit has an easy access propane tank door underneath it to fit a standard 20lb propane tank.
- Comes with a top lid cover and propane tank cover.
- Dimensions: 48 diam. x 22H inches.
These propane fire pit tables are not really meant for proving warmth to keep you warm during extreme cold days. Sure, they will provide you with some degree of warmth but not enough to keep you hot and sweaty. What these propane fire pit tables will do is add style to your patio that is unique and elegant.