Review Of The Napoleon Fire Pit Tables
Napoleon fire pit tables may not be some of the most the most beautiful, but they sure are some of the most quality and top rated luxury fire pit tables in the market. These fire pit are manufactured by the Napoleon which is a corporation that focus on luxury gas grills, fire pits and other appliances. Granted, Napoleon fire pits are not as popular as some napoleon outdoor products but you can be sure that their fire pit tables are just as quality as their other products.
Common features of all Napoleon fire pit tables.
Easy start ignition and automatic gas safety shutoff feature
The ignitions are battery-powered, electric push-buttons. The fire pit tables come with a thermocouple valve which is a safety as well as a savings feature. If for some reason the flames are interrupted, say for example by wind, the flame sensor automatically close the gas valve thereby cutting off gas supply to the unit. This prevents any wastage of propane gas and also prevents gas leaks.
2. Durable aluminum construction with stainless steel burner.
All Napoleon fire pit tables are constructed with aluminum which is not only rust resistance but also lightweight which will enable you to move around your fire pit table when you want to change things around your outdoor living space.
The fire pit tables also come with a neutral finish that reinforces their rust proof capabilities.
3. Easy access door and propane tank holder.
The fire tables come with a single panel door that provides a storage area where a standard propane tank is housed.
4. Natural gas conversion kit is included.
Should you want to use your Napoleon fire table with natural gas, you will be glad to know that all their fire tables come with a natural gas conversion kit.
5. Come with protective lid cover.
All Napoleon fire tables come with matching lid covers that will enable you to transform your fire pit into a fully functional table for all your outdoor entertaining needs.
6. Fire pit glass is included
Popular Napoleon fire pit tables.
The Napoleon fire pit tables come in 4 major designs: Patioflame, Kensington, Victorian and Hamptons Fire Pit Tables.
Popular ones include:
Napoleon Madrid Patioflame Table Rectangle Rustic Bronze
Additional features to the above:
- Heat output of 40,000 BTU’s. You can expect a nice amount of heat but not enough to feel like a real fire.
- Features a high quality aluminum construction with a rustic woven top design and a neutral bronze finish.
- Holes located at the bottom of the fire pit table for drainage.
- Dimensions: 50 x 32 x 25 inches.
- Weight: 54 pounds- Can be moved around the patio easily.
Napoleon Grills St. Tropez Patioflame Table, Rustic Bronze- In Square And Rectangle
- 60,000 BTU’s heat output.
- Finished in rustic bronze for increased durability.
- There are drainage holes in the burner to ensure water does not accumulate in the fire table.
- Square one dimensions: 48 x 48 x 23 inches and weighs 128 lbs.
- Rectangle one measures 56 x 36 x 23 inches and weighs 105 lbs.
Napoleon Victorian Rectangle Patioflame Gas Fire Pit Table
- 40,000BTUs adjustable flame height.
- Features a hand-crafted aluminum base and a cast aluminum to with a deep bronze finish.
- The Napoleon Victorian design also comes in round and square shapes.
- Dimensions: 50L x 32W x 25H inches.
- Weight: 100 lbs
Napoleon Kensington Bronze Gas Fire Table
- 60,000 BTU heat output .
- Durable aluminum frame construction with bronze finish.
- Dimensions: 48 diam. x 23H in.
- The Napoleon Kensington design is available in rectangle and round.
I can’t really tell you that there is anything unique and different about the Napoleon fire pit tables as compared to other luxury fire pit tables in the market. What I can tell you however is that Napoleon fire tables are of excellent top notch quality. Should you chose to purchase any of their designs, you can be assured of many years of exceptional service and should the fire table for some reason not work as advertised, their fire pit table warranties last from between 2-5 years.